We recently pushed out an update for the Gauges iOS app. Yay!
This update brought a lot of improvements to the app:
- The iOS app has been updated and optimized for use with iOS 7
- AirTraffic now works more reliably
- AirTraffic can now display via TV-Out or Airplay Mirroring
- All screens now support landscape view
- Updated icons for Retina display
- Many minor bug fixes, performance improvements
How does Air Traffic display on a television you ask? A little something like this:
Please excuse the image quality. We promise the photo wasn’t taken with a potato.
If you’re on iOS 7, you shouldn’t have to do anything to get the updated version of the app.
We’ve got a lot of improvements coming soon, so keep an eye out!