Information Automatically Collected.
How We Use Your Information. We use collected Information about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
- Operate and improve our website and Services;
- Qualify customers and provide offers for services from Gauges;
- Provide services as ordered by you;
- Track and analyze your use of our Services;
- Provide customer support, including support to our vendors or business partners;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Gauges, our merchants, and our business partners, such as news, offers and coupons, announcements, and other relevant materials;
- Send you reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, or marketing materials;
- Administer contests or any promotional activities or events sponsored by us;
- Manage our everyday business needs, such as website administration, fulfillment of orders, analytics, fraud detection and prevention, compliance with the law or reporting obligation, or enforcement of our Terms of Service; and
- Aggregate anonymous data from our Services used to benchmark, analyze, and improve the Services.
If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on the “unsubscribe” button on our communications. From time to time, we may use your Personal Information to send important notices to you regarding material changes to our terms, conditions, and policies or purchased services which you may not opt out of receiving.
Disclosure of Your Information.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our service providers, which provide services for us including but not limited to sending emails on our behalf, processing payments, provide analytics services and help us provide services as requested by users. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect the Personal Information and are only allowed to use the Personal Information in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them. We do NOT share, sell, rent, or trade Personal Information with third parties for their own promotional purposes, and we will only share Personal Information as outlined herein or with your consent.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information: (1) To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; (2) To enforce or apply our Terms of Services and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and (3) If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Gauges, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
You have the right to know whether your Personal Information has been stored and can consult with Gauges about any Personal Information to verify the accuracy of such Information. The Information can be supplemented, cancelled, updated, or corrected. For its transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, requests should be sent to us by email at email@example.com. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services, conduct our internal operations, and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. All Information will also be retained and used, as necessary, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your Personal Information is important to Gauges. We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures designed to secure and protect your Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. HOWEVER, as the transmission of information via. the internet is not completely secure, although we do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
Children’s Personal Information.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 16 If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Information about yourself to us. Parents and legal guardians are encouraged to monitor the activities of their wards in this regard. If we learn that we have collected Information from a child under age 16, we will delete that Information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal Information that we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to: email@example.com.
California and Delaware “Do Not Track” Disclosures.
Gauges reserves the right to make any and all necessary changes to this Policy at any time and for any reason. Gauges will notify you of any changes and/or modifications to the Policy by updating the “Last Modified” date on this Policy. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the updated Policy on Gauges’s Services. You may also receive an electronic communication from us detailing the changes or modifications. You are encouraged to periodically review this Policy to stay informed of updates. You shall be deemed to have been made aware of, will be subject to, and will be deemed to have accepted the changes in any revised Policy by your continued use of Gauges’s Services after the date such revised Policy is posted.
Notice to European Users.
This section sets out the privacy principles we follow with respect to transfers of Personal Information outside of the EEA or Switzerland, including Personal Information we receive from individuals residing in the EEA or Switzerland who visits our websites and/or who may use our Services or otherwise interact with us.
- Please read the Data Processing Processing Addendum for EEA customers available on our website carefully as it forms a contract between You (“Customer”) and Us (“Gauges”). As referenced in the Gauges Terms of Service (“Terms”), this DPA will apply where We and Our Group Companies are processors of EEA personal data.
- Gauges complies to the Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs, as mentioned Exhibit 1 of the DPA) for transfer of EEA customers personal data internationally to a country outside of the EEA. Gauges is responsible for processing the personal data it receives under the SCCs and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as Gauges’s subprocessor.
After-sales Support and Services.
Gauges team works unremittingly to ensure customer queries, requests and issues are resolved within the earliest possible time frame. Gauges’s support and/or technical personnel may switch to your account to provide you uninterrupted support for, but not limited to, troubleshooting, debugging, resolving technical issues, and any services that you may opt for, such as creation of reports, dashboards, etc. The personnel involved in supporting your requests shall ensure confidentiality with respect to any personal information that belongs to your account, including but not limited to, your team’s and your customer’s personal information and with respect to the services provided.
Report Garden, Inc.
340 South Lemon Avenue
Walnut, California 91789